- Me: Omg
- Harry: Wat?
- Me: Omg *hyperventilating* - it's you!
- Harry: Please don't scream!
- Me: *fangirling*
- Harry: I know, I know, I'll take a picture with you and here's my autograph
- Me: I can't believe I just got your autograph! Your like my favorite from the White Eskimos.
- Harry: Yeah .. wait what?
- Me: I just loved your cover of Summer of 69! I've heard it like 50 times
- Harry: But you ..
- Me: I can't believe you guys split up
- Harry: *confused*
- Me: Oh well.. Thanks bye!
- Harry: *whispering* but please ... come back ......
I’m just disgusting. My thighs are huge, I look like I’m fucking pregnant. I can grab bits of fat by the handful. My face isn’t much better. Wonky eyes, big nose, yellow teeth. It’s just horrible. I’m horrible. Why can’t I be pretty? Why can’t I be skinny? It’s not fair. I want to be the kind of person people look at and say “Wow, I wish I was her,” but I doubt that will ever happen.